- Wichita State University is a public research university in Wichita, Kansas,
- United States, and governed by the Kansas Board of Regents,
- Wichita State University offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 areas of study in six colleges.
- Wichita State University also hosts classes at four satellite locations. WSU West is located in Maize
- Wichita State University began in 1886 as a private Congregational preparatory school, founded by Rev. Joseph Homer Parker..
- The Main Campus is located at 1845 North Fairmount in northeast Wichita,
- is mostly bounded between the streets of 17th St N, 21st St N, Hillside St, Oliver Ave,
- Research facilities include the National Institute for Aviation Research,
- Wichita State’s 330-acre main campus is a wonderful mix of cutting-edge facilities and ivy-covered brick in
- a park-like setting.
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health Professions
- Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College
- Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School
Academic Advice & Assistance
FAFSA Application Assistance
Graduate School Enrollment Advice