The University was founded in 1839 and today offers a warm welcome to applicants from all parts of the world.
- High Academic and Learning Standards
- Loved by International Students
- High Graduate Employability
- Outstanding Course Rankings
- Safety Matters
The University accommodation facilities include
- 24/7 security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Utility bills, maintenance, cleaning and insurance
Chester graduate employment rate is 95.3% (DLHE). Their Careers and Employability Team attach the utmost importance to securing excellent employment prospects for our international graduates.
The University has 9 campuses