- Australia is one of the top study destsination with an excellent education system and a high standard of living.
- There are over 1100 institutions offering a wide range of programs in Australia. According to statistics, 35 Australian universities are ranked among the world’s best-ranked universities.
- Australia spends up to $ 250 million dollars per year in financial aids, scholarships and grants.
- The contemporary lifestyle and the indigenous culture attracts many international students every year.
- The country is popular for its diverse landscapes, modern cities and its laid-back attitude.
Why Study in Australia?
- Australian universities are recognized worldwide with good ratings for the quality of teaching, research and graduate employment.
- Australia offers bachelor’s degrees, graduate certificates, diplomas, master’s degree and doctorate degrees.
- The Universities provide an environment that promote innovation, independent thought, and creativity.
- Students can work part time for 20 hours per week while pursuing education.
- The international students get two years of post-study work visa allowing them to work in Australia. Australia excels in areas like science, technology, business, education, humanities and research.
- Graduates from Australia successfully find jobs in the market.
Popular Universities & Courses
- Macquarie University
- RMIT University, Melbourne
- Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane
- University of South Australia, Adelaide
- Deakin University, Melbourne
- Griffith University
- Information Technology and Information System
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Planning and Architecture
Qualifying Exams & Coaching
Australia Education Cost
- The study cost depends on what degree you want to pursue i.e.diploma, bachelors, masters or ph.d and also varies according to the ranking of the university.
- The the average cost of study in Australia is between A$ 24000- A$ 36000 per year for Under-Graduate Courses and Post-Graduate Courses.
- Abroad Consult provides assistance related to Education Loan which can help plan your finances.
Scholarships for Overseas Education
- Scholarships can be a great help in planning the financial aspects for education overseas, especially if you have a restrictive financial plan to invest in higher studies.
- To ensure an upsurge in the number of international students, the universities and colleges all over the world are providing an increased number of international scholarships.
- From program and major specific to general study abroad scholarships, there is something for everyone.
- Gaining an in depth knowledge will open new possibilities for you and will ease your process to zero in on the right destination.
Role of our Career Advisors
Our career advisors assist you to
- Streamline the process
- Navigate your way to the right university
- Avail the right scholarships as per your eligibility
They also coordinate with the university and assist you with the formalities involved in availing the granted funding.
As a graduate student, internships can prove to be a vital link for a seamless transition from your college campus to a high paying job. Internships while studying abroad help you gain real world experience by developing essential skills that employers look for – confidence, communication, professionalism and work ethics.
Being an intern adds significant value to your resume’ and helps you build a professional network, ultimately enhancing the chances of getting your dream job.