Do you know, what university officials looks for, while making an admission decision?
- Do you know what the B-School looks for, while making an admission decision?
- Students, with not only good academic record, but also having other credentials like extra-curricular activities, hobbies & leadership qualities.
- Self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit and having an ability to communicate effectively.
- Recommendations, Application Essays / SOP (Statement of Purpose) & not just grades / test scores.
Our Admission Counseling Plan mainly includes:
- University short listing
- Total Cost Estimation
- Visa Documentation & Mock Interviews
|Services Included||MBA , Any Country with GMAT|
|PHASE I – Applications & Admissions|
|Academic & Financial Background Assessment|
|University Selection (Multi-Country Options)|
|Assistance In Filling Up Online Application Forms|
|Assistance In Online Application Fees Payment|
|GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS Score Reporting Assistance|
|Financial Aid / Scholarship / GA / TA / RA Assistance|
|PHASE II – Documentation Support|
|Letters Of Recommendation|
|Courier Charges (Documents dispatch to institutions)|
|PHASE III – Follow-up & Visa Support|
|Admission Letters / I-20 / CAS Generation|
|Financial Counselling & Budgeting With Visa Assistance|
|Mock Visa Interview|
|Coordination With Institutions For Admissions|
|Selecting The ‘Right’ University / College For Visa|
|PHASE IV – Post Visa/Pre-Departure assistance|
|Assistance in paying tuition fees to the institutions abroad|
|On-Campus Assistance / Emergency Help|
|Assistance In Further Career Development|
|Education Loan Support|
|FOREX Support (All Global Currencies)|
|Assistance In Selecting The Student Health Insurance|
|Assistance In Procuring The Air Tickets|
|Support In Tuition Fees Payment To Institutions Abroad|
|Free Portal Access|
|Free Access To Webinars, Forums, Blogs|
|Free Account On Whizstorm|
|Free Resume Builder|
|Regular Email Updates|
|Access To Advanced Helpdesk|
|Email & Phone Support|
|SKYPE / Video-Conferencing|
- CalTech – California Institute of Technology
- Carneigie Mellon University
- University of California – Irvine
- University of California -Davis
- University of California – Riverside
- Cornell University
- UIUC – University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- UIC – University of Illinios at Chicago
- IIT Chigaco
- University Michigan, Ann Arbor
- University of Pennsylvania
- University Wisconsin M
- GaTech – Georgia Institute of Technology
- NCSU – North Carolina State University
- University of Indiana at Bloomington
- TAMU – University of Texas A & M
- UFL – University of Florida, Gainesville
- Northeastern University
- University of Maryland, College Park
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- San Diego State University
- State University of New York – SUNY Buffalo
- State University of New York – SUNY Binghamton
- State University of New York – SUNY Stony Brook
- State University of New York – SUNY Albany
- PACE University
- University of Central Florida
- University Texas Dallas
- Arizona State University
- Purdue University
- University New Heaven
- Missouri Science & Technology
- Wright State University
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, San Bernardino
- University of Houston, Texas
- Santa Clara University
What is included in this package?
Answer:Our experts can chalk out a complete plan for you. Many a times, we have seen the confusion over the selection of countries / courses / university selection. Hence, this service is intended to solve these doubts. This does not include the charges for the application & admission processing.
Also, please note that, this meeting is to discuss about the education abroad plans only. We do not provide any services for any universities / colleges in India.
When do we need to pay these charges?
Answer: Our charges are to be paid up front. In case of any further query, please contact us on – info [at] abroadconsult.com
Can I book the meeting as per my convenience?
Answer: Sure! You can definitely tell us the convenient date & time. We will always consider this request. Majority of our meetings happen anytime during the day, preferably from morning 10 am to evening 6 pm only.
What should be the outcome of this meeting?
Answer: We guarantee that after the meeting you / parents will have a very realistic & ideal picture of your further education plan abroad. You will be able to plan it ahead with respect to your existing academics, family finances & overall credentials.
Do I need to submit any other documents before the meeting?
Answer: Yes! After you pay our fees, you need to fill up our enrolment form & send us your latest copy of your Resume / CV. In case we need any other information, we will contact you before the meeting date. We intend to do the complete homework before we meet discuss.