- All Test Takers MUST have a valid Passport & there is NO exception to this Policy. For more information visit: www.ets.org.
We would NOT entertain any requests for non-availability of the Passport.
- Please reach our center at least 45 minutes before the exam time.
- Please Keep your Passport & Appointment Letter ready for the verification. Any secondary identification may be required.
- Please DO NOT keep anything in your pockets OR carry anything inside the test rooms, that includes: all electronics devices, mobiles phones, digital wrist watches, cameras, recorders, scanners, purses, back packs, wallets, money, coins, USB’s, food items, chocolates, water bottles, chewing gums, or any other items, personal belongings.
- You MUST switch off your mobile phones & keep it in your bag. We provide Lockers to all test takers. You will be able to access the lockers ONLY after the exam is over.
- Please DO NOT communicate or discuss with any other test takers, inside / out-side the test rooms OR even during the scheduled breaks.
- The Test Centre will NOT be responsible for the loss of any of your belongings anytime.
- All Test takers are requested the test center premises during test or scheduled breaks. Attempt to leave the test site while the test in progress would diqualify you immediately. Please visit www.ets.org for more information.
- If the test taker engages in any kind of misconduct / plagiarism / communication / carries any items mentioned above (point no.4), in that case we reserve the right to dismiss the test taker immediately & report the matter to the ETS.
- In case of any misconduct with the test centre staff, we would report the matter to the Police Station immediately.
Please visit www.ets.org for more information & follow the instruction at all times. Your cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.
For general queries / concerns, please call us on +91-7799 780 099. For any queries related to test date cancellations, postponements etc, we request you to contact the ETS directly.