- The City University of Seattle, also known as Vysoká škola manažmentu, is located in Slovak capital Bratislava and cities of Trenčín and Poprad.
- In 1991, City University of Seattle began its degree programs in former Czechoslovakia. VŠM was founded on December 1, 1999 as the first private college in Slovakia
- City University of Seattle Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- City University of Seattle Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our classes are built and taught by practicing professionals who understand what it takes to make it in your field.
If you know where you want to go, we know how to get you there.
Once you have decided to enroll into one of CityU’s degree or certificate programs, you will need to apply to CityU.
Here are the simple steps to follow when submitting your application:
- Complete an online application
- If you cannot complete the online application, then you may send a physical application form by mail to Admissions at City University of Seattle 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121. Both applications include a $50.00 application fee.
- After your application is processed, you must obtain and send all your transcripts from other institutions to CityU. Send these to City University of Seattle’s Registrar’s Office 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121
- Electronic or emailed transcripts are accepted at CityU if sent from another recognized institution.
- Electronic transcripts sent directly by or from a student or an individual who does not work for an institute of higher learning in an official capacity, will not considered in the admissions process.
- If required, submit proof of English proficiency
- Contact an admissions advisor at 888.422.4898 to map out any and all other program specific admission requirement
The costs associated with the operation of the university and its academic programs are supported primarily by tuition and fee revenues.
- Canada Tuition